Error 504

IMG_0138
Anyone else getting this Gateways 504 Error when clicking on their Fleet Overview?

Yeah, I’ve been getting long loading times and this error a lot recently.

I also noticed the route scheduling messed up and nothing is going today for me.

I have been having the same problem the last several days. Also cannot get the aircraft screen to load. I have not been able to play the game for several days now.

Everything has gone to :poop:
Aircraft are not flying. Gate utilization are at 0%.
Money not being made (I’m owed over $1 Billion btw)
I fear we are headed to a full reset :pensive:

Message state AE is down for unscheduled maintenance. Hopefully that’s a sign that a fix is in progress, rather than pulling the plug.

I am still getting that error. I have grounded aircrafts, Gates with 0% utilization and hemorrhaging money

It was (mostly) working last night. Now, nothing is loading for me. Same error message as above. Not just the “aircraft” page isn’t loading; nothing else is either…

Yeah it’s been a struggle over the last week or so.
Looks like it’s slowly getting back to normal (I think…:thinking:)
I am experiencing about 20% of my fleet not flying and gate utilization dramatically decreased, but it is better than it was a couple days ago, so I’m being optimistic.