A300-600R Range/Capacity Issue

Route management is limiting the capacity of the A300-600R for flights within the aircraft’s max payload range, even when operated with sufficient runway (i.e. greater than 6600ft). On a SWF → LAS route, the capacity is reduced to 184 (from 345), despite the 2221mi flight being within the max payload range of 2,244 mi and both runways being much longer than required.
Screen Shot 2021-02-01 at 10.59.48 PM
Additionally, the capacity seems to decrease too quickly when going slightly beyond the max payload range. On my SWF → PSP route (2440mi) the 345 seats are reduced to 157, less than half.
Screen Shot 2021-02-01 at 10.52.15 PM
I believe this issue is relatively new, I don’t remember it happening last week.

yes, what happened was we corrected some formulas relating to the weight calculations. afterwards, we noticed some aircraft would be limited even when within the max payload range. Upon further review some of the statistics for certain aircraft are incorrect. There’s now an ongoing project to correct the statistics for all the aircraft in the game, but it will take approx. 1 month as it involves reading the range charts, etc from the manufacturers and it takes time to compile everything.

We are working on the fixes and will have it patched as soon as we can.

Could we see what you have so far?

Just for my planning.

Goldy (Game Statistician) is working on it for us, once we have a list I will post it with anticipation and the estimated implementation date (i will try to give 1 weeks notice)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.