A full game reset has occured. Full changelog below:
- Fixed countries with special characters in their names not selectable as HQ when starting a new airline.
- Fixed incorrect delivery dates when leasing more than 5 aircraft at once on your first order.
- Corrected Embraer ERJ model naming scheme, which resulted in broken image links.
- Removed the 10% demand bonus for routes where an airline is the sole operator.
- Removed Mitsubishi SpaceJet from the game.
- Updated used market spawn probability for all aircraft based on real world data.
- Changed spawn rules for used aircraft as follows:
a. Game will not spawn used aircraft introduced less than 1 year ago (previously was 10 years).
b. Spawn probability for aircraft introduced within the last 5 years will be 1/10th that of all other aircraft.
- A320ceo, A330ceo, and 737NG aircraft are no longer orderable (production has ended).
- New airlines now start at a B- credit rating instead of being forced to CCC+.
- Lease limit for B- credit rating increased from $5.5M to $6M.
- Income tax rate reduced from 20% to 15%.
- Implemented a tiered revenue tax:
- Berlin TXL and SXF airports have been removed and replaced with BER. Passenger and cargo statistics from TXL and SXF have been combined and merged into BER.